Here the curtains for the bedroom can be seen as a backdrop to the "teardrop" chair - as the fabric I used to upholster them is officially known - but in our house better known by something slightly more vulgar, due to their more than passing resemblance to female genitalia.
To make the curtains, I used a method I found on you-tube. I am not a believer. They have you sew the curtains and lining together down the sides. I cannot even begin to tell you how many problems that has caused me. OK maybe I can. The lining is thermadrape and sticks to the feed dog or the foot and sometimes both - causing the lining to be gently - but unmistakably - gathered into the outer fabric. From there it pulls up against the outer fabric, causing it to jump at the corners. Also, the thermadape is stiff and unwoven, the outer fabric is drapey and loosely woven and they drop at different rates, further causing the fabrics to be pulling against each other. There is a silent war going on below my window sill.
Lessons have been learned.